Every term the Head of School meets with parents to talk through ideas about how to improve the children's learning and the day to day running of the school.
Just some of items we have agreed through parent voice have been:
- Changed the Parent mail payment system so parents can pay for trips in instalments
- Created a leaflet which detailed all forms of communication to make it clearer for parents
- Involved parents in the re-design of the curriculum
- Amended the report format to make it more accessible for parents
- Increased the number of Parent progress up-dates so we will now have:
- Meet the Teacher meeting in the Autumn Term
- Parent consultation in the Autumn term
- Parent consultation in the Spring term
- Parent report in the Summer term
- See your child's new class in the Summer term
We will also continue to have our sessions when parents can see children's books and of course you can speak to your child's classteacher and arrange to see them at any time.
See the Friday Flyer for dates of the next session and the agenda. If you can't make the meeting then please send your agenda item via the ParentAccess email.