This school is governed by Schoolsworks and our core policies are determined by the academy trust and apply to all schools.
They cover key HR and Trust-wide issues and our Exclusions Policy.
Having a set of trust-wide policies ensures consistency and also reduces workload at school level. Any serious grievances, complaints or matters of safeguarding or confidential reporting relating to the school should be addressed to the officers of the academy trust.
The following school policies are available for download below.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- COVID 19 ADDENDUM TO BEHAVIOUR POLICY
- COVID19 School Closure Arrangements for Safeguarding Child Protection
- Equality Statement
- Home learning expectations
- Learning and Teaching policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Remote Learning Policy
- Schoolsworks COVID Risk Assessment February 2021 Review
- Schoolsworks COVID Risk Assessment January 2021
- SW Safeguarding Child Protection Policy Sept 2020
- Uniform policy